FEAR - Beta FEAR - Beta

It has potential

I'm looking forward to the final version, although this is pretty good.

One bug that might've already been pointed out is that if you walk behind the zombies, they can't hit you, and stop moving, so it's insanely easy to just run past and empty ammo into them. Hopefully to be fixed in the full version.

Nice work though.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Nice

Barely passed it on the first one because it's just so damn challenging. It's like crack for zombie game addicts. Awesome game.

Age of War Age of War

What is there to say?

This game is just gorgeous, the graphics are very nice, the music is suiting for the game, the gameplay itself gets intense around the 3rd evolution, and no matter what difficulty you're on, the AI seems to keep you on your toes.

Conclusion: We need a sequel!

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

Tons of fun

I really, really like this game, I do. It's got everything a proper TD game should have. The only problem is that, in my opinion, it's just too short. I've found by the time I've gotten into the later rounds with a good defence, even on the hardest setting, there's only about 5 waves left!

Still, the graphics are pretty good and the gameplay itself is something you can really get used to with a simple layout. It has tons of replay value, and hopefully we'll see more of games like this in the future.