Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Oh my god

I laughed so goddamn hard while listening to this. Not only is it a well-created song, it also happens to be hilarious, and make use of sounds and music from one of my favourite games.

5/5, 10/10 Good sir.

.: The Anti Hero :. .: The Anti Hero :.

Haha, I missed this

I was looking for this to show a friend a while ago, because I was telling him about it. Suffice to say I was a bit shocked when I couldn't find it, but now that it's back up, I'm gonna have to fave it again. :P

Any chance of getting tabs on this? I'd love to try and learn the solos ><

No More Tears No More Tears

Epic

I love this song, the song really flows, and I love the tone. Granted, I do believe Enigma sounds better in the long run, but if it weren't for this, Enigma might not've happened. I think it's a wonderful piece and look forward to more from you. ^^

Oh, and @ Coolas: The song is called No More Tears in (what I believe to be) reference to Castlevania (Song Bloody Tears, intro riff)

Element of Dance - F-777 Element of Dance - F-777

For one hour?

That's pretty fuckin' awesome, seriously. Sure, it's not as great as some of your other stuff, but it's certainly impressive and well put together. Lookin' forward to more stuff. :P

F-777 responds:

Thanks man =). Im like...really happy now =D!

Thanks again!

(F-777) Basshunter - Love Mix (F-777) Basshunter - Love Mix

Wow

This song is just... wow. It's definitely an improvement over the original, and it's catchy as hell. Not your best work, but I love the way it kinda sucks you in. Very very nice, good sir.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-