Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

...

I laughed... so hard...

I actually had to watch this three times before I could get through and listen to the stuff with a semi-straight face. This was absolutely hilarious man, cheers.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

I... You... How... What...

Damn you! Damn you to hell!

I was going to have a well thought out review, praising your videos with incredible detail and pointing out all of the parts that made it absolutely fantastic, and you ended up leaving me speechless!

There are no words to describe how well this is done, the voices work (could use a bit of improvement), the animation is simply stunning, and the storyline is scarily realistic.

I have nothing more to say. Bravo, sir, bravo.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Hilarious Flash

It's just so random and insane that it can't be anything less than awesome.

Plus it has Mute City, Mute City makes EVERYTHING better.

FEAR - Beta FEAR - Beta

It has potential

I'm looking forward to the final version, although this is pretty good.

One bug that might've already been pointed out is that if you walk behind the zombies, they can't hit you, and stop moving, so it's insanely easy to just run past and empty ammo into them. Hopefully to be fixed in the full version.

Nice work though.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Nice

Barely passed it on the first one because it's just so damn challenging. It's like crack for zombie game addicts. Awesome game.

Age of War Age of War

What is there to say?

This game is just gorgeous, the graphics are very nice, the music is suiting for the game, the gameplay itself gets intense around the 3rd evolution, and no matter what difficulty you're on, the AI seems to keep you on your toes.

Conclusion: We need a sequel!

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Oh my god

I laughed so goddamn hard while listening to this. Not only is it a well-created song, it also happens to be hilarious, and make use of sounds and music from one of my favourite games.

5/5, 10/10 Good sir.

.: The Anti Hero :. .: The Anti Hero :.

Haha, I missed this

I was looking for this to show a friend a while ago, because I was telling him about it. Suffice to say I was a bit shocked when I couldn't find it, but now that it's back up, I'm gonna have to fave it again. :P

Any chance of getting tabs on this? I'd love to try and learn the solos ><

No More Tears No More Tears

Epic

I love this song, the song really flows, and I love the tone. Granted, I do believe Enigma sounds better in the long run, but if it weren't for this, Enigma might not've happened. I think it's a wonderful piece and look forward to more from you. ^^

Oh, and @ Coolas: The song is called No More Tears in (what I believe to be) reference to Castlevania (Song Bloody Tears, intro riff)